Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lazy Day

So after the Longest Day Ever, we decided to just chill in the hotel at Zhengzhou.  

All.  Day.

Most of the rooms on our floor were adoptive families so we just opened our doors and all hung out in the hallway with our kiddos.  

It was a blast.  

I think we went downstairs ONE time to eat. 

Other than that, room service, baby!

Big Brother was sitting in my lap when Ian came and plopped down, too.  

What precious grins :)

We have discovered Eli's "I"m naughty" smile...


Brotherly bonding needs NO words...


Eli wearing Big Brother's hat.  

I just LOVE this picture!

Tomorrow we go to Guangzhou, where the American Consulate is.  

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! I love the part about all the doors being open and everyone just fellowshipping with one another :)

    ReplyDelete